Do you have a shoes off rule in your house?

February 27, 2018 at 11:03 PM
When i get home I always take my shoes and socks off, I ask my friends to take their shoes off and they Sometimes take their socks off too, and now when i go over their house they ask me to go barefoot (JK they dont need to cos i would anyway) but they ask their other friends.
March 1, 2018 at 3:26 PM
No rule, but most people I know take their shoes off indoors. Seems like common practice .
March 30, 2018 at 9:23 PM
I wouldn't call it a rule, and really people rarely visit my apartment anyway, but i never wear shoes in here and i would politely ask any guests to take theirs off too. white carpets.
November 19, 2018 at 6:43 PM

I seldom wear shoes inside, but if someone drops by I don't demand they remove their shoes.

November 19, 2018 at 11:55 PM

I don't have any kind of rule but generally my shoes come off as soon as I'm in through the door. My socks come off some time afterwards if I'm wearing them. If I'm in the garden I tend to be barefoot. Also for things like taking out rubbish etc. I let guests decide for themselves whether to remove their shoes or not and would never force anyone if they felt uncomfortable.

November 20, 2018 at 12:05 AM

is typical custom in asia

December 5, 2018 at 8:49 PM

No I love shoes

December 5, 2018 at 10:45 PM

I prefer to go barefoot and hope
Most will take their shoes off inside

January 26, 2019 at 12:56 PM

It's not a rule, but unless it's really cold in winter, I never wear shoes or socks in the house.