What did u dream about last nite?

July 8, 2015 at 12:50 PM
What did u dream about last nite? I dreamt about this really hot guy, but unfotunatly he's off limits, so that makes him even more hotter!! 

July 9, 2015 at 1:28 PM
i seem to be dreaming alot, but..... i cant remember it when i wake up!!!
July 12, 2015 at 3:13 PM
darnit i cant remember any of my recent dreams!! 
July 20, 2015 at 9:10 AM
cant remember, so many chics i know r in it though... lol 
January 31, 2017 at 11:41 PM
I didnt have a dream   this is like the first night i didnt have a dream....unless i dont remember hmmmmm lol
February 17, 2017 at 1:38 PM
Last nite i had this dream that i was flying and wen i woke up it felt like i fell from the sky and hit the floor really hard! it was wierd. I hate wen i have those dreams cuz sometimes they scare me.
February 24, 2017 at 3:54 AM
I dreamt I was in my High School reunion party and I hardly recognised anyone from my class 
January 6, 2018 at 3:20 PM
...to Sleep, perchance to dream...

I remember checking out a Store sign to see if I could read it, then I could tell if it was a dream. I couldn't read it, which made me so happy and I was contemplating what to do first when my alarm went off.

August 5, 2018 at 5:47 PM
I dreamt I was assigning jobs to translators in a CAT tool called XTM that we use at work.
October 14, 2018 at 9:49 PM
I dreamt i got in a gun fight with a kid in a parking lot. I was trying to kick his ass, but he had a gun. I managed to kick his ass anyway, though only narrowly.