Dominate Me

October 17, 2017 at 4:48 AM
How do you like to be dominated? Or how would you dominate me? Please share!
August 14, 2018 at 10:06 PM
My domination of you would be slow and progressive. The mind needs to be ingaged slowly , opened to new ideas . Then its exceptance of submission. The giving of the mind then the body is ready to follow.
The power and choice is with the sub and not the Dom. Only when a sub chooses her Dom is he able to feel fulfilled and complete. Her subjugation can then begin.
The limits are endless physically ,bdsm in its many forms. Light bondage to full demobilization. My favourite is to put you on your back tape your wrists to the out side of your knees. As your arms and legs tire the weight of your arms will open your thighs wider and wider exposing all that is intimate and personal.
Humiliation , forcing you to do things in public that may or may not be seen . no underwear, remote eggs aroused genitals, wet panties. Non public humiliation grovelling, begging pleading for attention sexual satisfaction. To have you exposed and sexualy aroused but only to sit and observe you and your arousal. Inserting of house hold items for my pleasure, your pleasure comes from knowing I'm pleased by your submission to my whims and wills, desires and massive imagination.
Not knowing how or with what will you be stimulated next.