Share your random feelings

August 1, 2018 at 9:21 PM
I couldn't find any thread like this, so I thought we could all share our random feelings. I'm new here, so if I'm posting it in the wrong place, please please tell me. I'll post in its proper section, then. There it goes my random feeling of the day:

Sometimes I have no idea how to deal with myself. Even thou when i'm with friends having fun I can look like a pretty sociable person, most of the time I'm very introverted. I can easily spend days wihout physical contact with people, just chating on the internet, playing games, reading, watching movies, tv shows etc... Being alone for me it's not a problem because I think there are plenty of things to do. Well, if you consider talking over the internet as company, then maybe I'm not exactly alone, but anyways, what I mean is that I do just fine without real interaction for a couple of days.

But sometimes things become troublesome... Sometimes I really feel like talking to someone, talking and creating bounds. However, I feel that if I take initiative to do that, if I call someone over or if I go out to see someone, in the end I won't be satisfied. If the place I happen to go is too noisy and/or crowded, it will disturb my ability of having a conversation with the person (Im quite sensitve to that idk). Or if the transportation till the place where I wanna go takes too long, by the time I get there I may already have a headache.

In the end, I'm always trapped in imagining a situation, but not doing it if I have the opportunity. And what is worse (or better, idk) is that I can even feel happy just by keeping imagining! Also, my expectation of the conversation, what I have in my mind, usually seems much better than the result, when I speak it out. This makes me feel quite frustrated, to the point of giving up on what I wanted to say.

Do you have any comments?

Thanks for the attention

August 2, 2018 at 10:49 PM
I feel organized

Which makes me feel really happy

September 7, 2018 at 1:42 AM
I've been randomly feeling heartburn for the last couple hours. i ate healthy today and everything, so this is just totally uncalled for.
October 24, 2018 at 12:23 AM
I feel weirdly overwhelmed and inadequate. But it will pass, as it always does.