Site Updates

November 1, 2018 at 3:18 PM

As you  have seen a new updated Zocialized website is in place, and I can see a big improvement in the design at last!

I guess the move to 2.0 was a big upgrade with all new code, but there weren't a lot of new features added. Some may wonder what happened to all the Apps Like Blogs, Flirt, Picture Rating, Virtual Gifts, Download Center & Games.

Well, 

we have not yet implemented all features for the newest version.
The features blogs, flirt, rating and virtual gifts are already in development. The download center has been replaced with the possibility to add attachments to forum posts (that way you can rebuild your download center using forums).

The new 2.1 has redesigned some parts of the site that were not so intuitive and made them far easier to use and more powerful.

First among these is a new way to navigate the site. No more "View New Content", which I think we're all somewhat disappointed about.

So I'm glad we waited for this, and just be patient.

Of course there will be some down time, I expect a day or so, as the data must be migrated once again to get us to the 2.x level.

I'll give advance notice when this happens, so you don't all freak out...

logow2sg.png
November 1, 2018 at 6:12 PM

I almost exclusively go to 'view new content.' Will it just disappear and we'll have to look at the main board every time?

November 2, 2018 at 5:15 PM

Thanks boss......i havnt been able to upload a pic since the changeover.......i was just mentioning how i have an awesome pic that i want to post....

November 2, 2018 at 5:22 PM

I'm pretty ok with what we have...not because it's so awesome or that what he had before was so much worse. It's kind of like....going through a house move, getting settled in and then having to move again...but with less boxes and nobody has to rent a van...except maybe Rafiki.

November 2, 2018 at 11:42 PM

Wonderful Three cheers! 🍻

November 3, 2018 at 12:04 AM

Will have to get used to the new emoticons hehe 😁 but I like the look of the site.

November 3, 2018 at 12:12 AM

Beautiful, really nice!

November 3, 2018 at 12:35 AM

Excellent so far! Really responsive.humbsup:" src="https://cdn.jsdelivr.net/emojione/assets/3.1/png/32/1f44d.png" alt="👍">

November 3, 2018 at 4:01 AM

How do we look at the threads that we have posted in----I think the last site had a link, My Threads...?

November 3, 2018 at 12:44 PM

Yay! Thank you for the new setting!

November 3, 2018 at 1:09 PM

Have to sign in more than once when I'm on. New site probs, I guess.

November 6, 2018 at 12:15 AM

This new site is so smooth with my tablet and phone just posted up a YouTube video with ease best forum site ever 👏

November 8, 2018 at 10:19 AM

So this chat bot thing at the bottom of the screen needs to go. As much as I enjoy eavesdropping on the mysterious chat people, I just typed out a long post in another thread and accidentally hit the chat bot before I posted it and it brought up the chat room and when I went back to the thread everything I had typed was erased. And now I'm annoyed and dont think I'll retype it 😠

November 8, 2018 at 5:40 PM

Thanks for all the hard work you're putting in.

Some nice new features with this version. I appreciate the upgrade. Looks great!